Sunday 10 August 2014

So . .

 I haven't posted in a couple of days. I don't know why, I guess it just seems a bit pointless.

I did my last day of work experience on Friday, most exciting aspect was bathing Sheena, a cairn terrier.

Yesterday I went to work. It was okay. I spent the entire morning looking after the animals.
At lunch I picked up my new glasses. I look like such a twat in them, I should have kept the old frames. Now I'm stuck with these for a year. :( When I was out, there was a marching band outside the town hall, they started playing and I was like 'oh fuck, some fucking orchestral noise' but after about 2 seconds I recognised the tune, and it was only Green Day's American Idiot! A marching band playing American Idiot. After that my day improved. I had some good laughs with my coworkers.

Today I had a lazy morning in bed, listening to the rain and reading fanfic. I liked that. Then I cleaned my guinea pig and hamster out. Slightly gross and smelly, but I still like doing stuff which involves my animals. They're so cute.

Now I'm just sitting here with a lack of motivation. I should be studying or writing a personal statement or doing something fun or constructive. I might play the sims 2 or watch a film or something. I dunno, this is what every day of my summer should be like, no obligations so I can be relaxed and not have to worry and then maybe I'd be more inclined to do something fun, like going out with my friends, rather than it feeling like a burden. Not that I don't love my friends, but I'm one of those people who hate people and going out the house is exhausting.

Keep Running xx

No comments:

Post a Comment