Wednesday 26 November 2014

Making a Start

  Okay, so today started out awful. I didn't want to get out of bed and go to college. Once I got to college, I very almost skipped maths, but went in the end. I'm glad I went to lesson, as what we did was difficult and could potentially make up a lot of our exam. I kept on feeling bad and then got exasperated when my driving lesson was cancelled.
 My day brightened up considerably when I text two of my old school friends and met up with them in town and spent the afternoon with them. I got some advice for where to go for mental health and had a good old chit chat. It has cheered me up a ton.

I think I'm going to try and make some progress doing work and preparing for the summer exams. I only get one shot at this and I want to do my best and not regret trying harder. It's difficult, especially with how I feel, but I cannot let the black moods beat me down.

Keep Running xx

No comments:

Post a Comment