Thursday 20 February 2014

I cut my Fringe

So, ahem, I, er, cut my fringe last night. Myself. With scissors.
I'm not sure why. I just wanted a change, went "What the hell" and started snipping away.

I now know why people pay money to go to the hairdresser's rather than cutting their own hair.


Well, erm, at least it'll grow again. I don't think it's too horrific. I'm not sure if it looks weird because I'm not used to seeing myself with a fringe, or it it looks weird because it is, well, weird.
It can't have been too bad, as my mum barely yelled at me. Still, not one of my better life choices.

So there are now several chunks of hair in my bin and I apparently look younger *sigh*. The morale of the story is; unless you're really confident you can do it, just go to the hairdressers when you decide it's time for a new do'.

Keep Running xx

No comments:

Post a Comment