Tuesday 5 August 2014

You Know What, I Don't Care

 Erm, well. The blogging habit didn't really stick. In my defense, I had to study. Or in my case, procrastinate and be in denial that I had any exams at all. Which really didn't work as they all went terrible. My only happy thing is that at least I can resit them next year. On top of my A2s.

 My plan with this now is to try and write a little each day, usually about what I did, and how I felt, in an effort to keep track of what I've been doing. Also I was told doing something like this helps with depression, which is the main reason I'm doing this.

 Today I was on my second day of work experience with a vets. I almost missed the train. I hate how busy the trains are. Way too many people in a reasonably small space, it makes me panicky.
Other than that, I'm absolutely loving my work experience so far. I am 99.8% sure I want to be a vet now. Quite a bit of it seems pretty routine, giving vaccinations ect, but there's always interesting things. I love being at the vets, learning things I'm actually really interested in. Also, everyone who works there who I've met so far is super nice.

Anyways, I've just read something about fanfic-come-published authors using the fandom and ripping off other popular fanfics to get themselves to success, with EL James of Fifty Shades of Shit as a prime example. I think its absolutely awful  that people do stuff like this. A fandom is a community if not a family and it saddens me greatly that people use us like that sometime. I wish there weren't so many shitty people in the world.

Ummm that's it for now folks.


Keep Running xx

No comments:

Post a Comment